CRW CRESCENT WOMB INFANT SAFETY BED
$89.00 was $109.00
This product is currently sold out.
Introducing the safest alternative to co-sleeping/bed-sharing for babies ages 0-6 months old. The Crescent Womb™ offers a safe and comfy newborn sleep alternative that allows baby to rest or lounge safely outside a parent’s arms. The Crescent Womb™ is lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel.
How It Works
Utilizing a patented ergonomic design and non-toxic materials, our sleep system comfortably supports your little one and allows them to self-soothe, creating the safest possible environment for them outside of your arms. With a laundry list of family benefits and the highest level of safety certifications, Crescent Womb is truly the only sleep system of its kind.
• Adjustable adhering to AAP safe sleep recommendations.
• Sturdy straps easily and securely attach to any standard-sized crib.
• Machine-washable for easy care.
Set-Up is Easy!
Watch this one-minute video for easy installation instructions.
• Loosen straps on all four sides and attach to the four corners on your child’s crib.
• Once attached, secure safety strap, pull excess strapping through safety loop, and secure over the male end of the buckle.
• Tighten straps until Crescent Womb is TAUT. Be sure straps are pulled tight, but even, from all four corners. There should be NO SLACK.
• Wrap the excess strapping around the crib rail and use the Velcro ends to self-adhere (this safety precaution will prevent children or pets from tampering with the product).
• Once all straps are installed correctly- place infant on back, in center of Crescent Womb, as shown in the figure on safety info.